What is candid photography?
Candid photography is a photo journalistic documentation of your events. This is something I personally specialise in. When we shoot an event, we focus on the natural moments that people share. We are a fly on the wall capturing all the emotions and happenings around me that we later weave into a poetic visual narrative. Our main area of focus is candid portraiture of the bride, groom and their close family members and friends.

What is  a candid wedding film ?
A candid wedding film includes a wedding trailer of 4-6 minutes and a long wedding film of about 15-30 min. The film is shot with professional camera equipment and requires a team of 2-3 people. It is your wedding story knit into a beautiful short film. We try to remain as honest and authentic in our portrayal as possible. We try to use the authentic soundscape of your special day and don't interfere with the natural flow of events. We truly believe that honest doesn't need embellishment. This also why we don't do interviews unless they fit the context of the film.   

What is traditional photography ?
Traditional photography entails a systematic coverage of all the rituals, guests and happenings. It includes stage shots at a reception or a wedding, other miscellaneous group shots and family portraits. This kind of coverage has its own importance because candid photography does not include the photos of all the guests. It also does not include group shots and family shots. A lot of young couples are reluctant of this service, because they associate it with having to make awkward poses for hours or general unpleasant interferences during the ceremony. But let me assure you that my team of traditional photographers is very kind, unobtrusive and cooperative. They are excellent at what they do, and without them, the wedding coverage is not complete.
What is traditional Videography ?
Traditional videography is a compilation of literally everything that happens at your events in video format. It will, for example, have all the dances at the Sangeet function or all the rituals from the wedding ceremony. This too has its own importance in the coverage, as the candid wedding film, does not cover everything from all the events. The final traditional video is a basic edit, with some music in the background, as it smoothly moves from one occurrence to the other. It is clean, classic and wholesome.
What all does the final delivery include ?
Soft copies of curated and edited candid photographs - websized (with watermark, on a weblink) and Full resolution (without watermark, on a pendrive), soft copies of edited, traditional photographs (in full resolution on a pen drive or a DVD),traditional videos in full HD on a pendrive or a DVD,  3-4 min wedding trailer in full HD on a weblink and a 10-20 min wedding film in full HD on a weblink.
What is the approximate pricing of your services?
We capture your entire wedding like a story from start to end. We normally have two candid photographers, one shadowing the bride and groom each, to make sure that we capture both the families equally. Like you know, in India the duration of a wedding varies from a couple of hours to an entire week. So we charge by the day. Just to give you a rough idea, most of our clients opt for a combination of all the services we offer that usually start from 1.5 L. This is just a ballpark figure, we don't have fixed “packages”. We curate a price based on your requirements, so don't hesitate to reach out to us, if you have any questions, even if they seem stupid at first.
Do you provide a printed photo album?
Yes, we do. We think it is crucial to get a printed photobook. Imagine yourself many years down the line, on a cozy evening after a big family dinner, perusing through a crisp curation of printed photographs of from your wedding. Is there anything that compares with the experience of holding a book and flipping through its beautiful pages? Scrolling though thousands of photographs till your thumb numbs and your eyes hurt is something we do anyway. Let there be something beautiful and textural that can be held with love and shared with your loved ones.
Do You shoot outside of Pune?
We love to travel. We have been fortunate to have travelled not just in various parts of India but also outside of India to shoot weddings. We love being a part of different cultures.
How long does it take for you to make the final delivery ?
It normally takes us between 6-8 weeks.
What is your payment schedule like?
We book the dates for you as soon as you pay 10% of the total amount. The second installment is of 40% of the total, effectively making the advance payment 50% of the total quotation. The advance needs to be paid at least 3 months before the wedding. The balance amount of 50 % is to be paid on the day of the final delivery. 
Back to Top